ALL ABOUT MY SELF!!!

ALL ABOUT MY SELF!!!
😜

Hello. My name is Arya Prima. You can call me Arya. I am 15 years old. I was born in Bandung, 5th July 2004. Now, I live at Tongkeng street number 1E/2. I live with my parents and two siblings. My hobbies are playing football, watching movies, swimming, listening to music and playing game. I like playing football because my playing style is similar to Leo Messi, I like FC Barcelona Club and I idolize Leo Messi. I also watch action movies like sniper, star wars, avengers, the ride etc. I usually play games with my siblings. I love spending time with them. Speaking of family, I am the first child of three in my family. I have one younger brother and one younger sister. My Father and Mother work as soldiers. I am a friendly,honest,kind and healthy.
                
I began to go to school when I was 6 years old. I went to Elementary school Panorama,Bandung. As long six year there and then I Continued to go to junior high school 04 Bandung until 2019th. At 2019th, I was going to senior high school, on science.




THAT'S ALL ABOUT MY SELF
THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION

🙌

Komentar