EXAMPLE OF A TWO PERSON DIALOGUE

LINK VIDEO

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1MGltLkoDwEJw5QoGUNQqawAt9BYNHUyU


Dialogue

  • MEMBER
    • Arya Primawiradhika
    • Rafie 

Dialogue
  • Rafie : Hi, how are you?  long time no see?
  • Arya  : I'am Great, nice to see you
  • Rafie  : By the way, yesterday I read a newspaper and I see your name at the newspaper headline
  • Arya  : And than
  • Rafie : Is't true, that you winning the robotic competition, Is't really you
  • Arya  : yes, Thats right is me. I won that competition a week ago
  • Rafie : wow, Thats a fantastic. congratulation dude. I now you are very good at robotic
  • Arya  : Thank you, for your compliment
  • Arya  : Didn't you also win the tahfidz competition?
  • Rafie  : How do you now that.
  • Arya  : I now, because all of my friendsare talking about you
  • Rafie  : Allhamdulillah, Thats true
  • Arya  : Masyallah, you are awesome. congratulation on your succes, I believe same day you will become an ulama.
  • Rafie  : Jazzakaullah akhi, I hope we always succes in the world and here after
  • All      : Aminnn!!
END


Komentar