My Goal and My Ambition

Templat PowerPoint Persimpangan Jalan Raya, Gambar Latar | 03837 |  PoweredTemplate.com 

Assalamualaikum Wr. Wb.

I am here as a writer, will tell you my life purpose for the future and most importantly the process.

Everyone must have a purpose in life? Since I was little or you could say since I was in elementary school, I have had a purpose in life. my goal is to become a soldier to make my parents proud.

 Cara Menggambar Cita - Cita Jadi Tentara - YouTube

At that time I chose to become a soldier because my father and mother were soldiers. in junior high school I wanted to strengthen myself physically and mentally. I strengthened physically by training athletics and mentally trained myself to join the Scout organization. When I joined the Scout Organization I made many achievements, from the urban village level competitions to the city level, from all competitions I always won the top 3. after junior high school i continued my education in high school In high school I joined the organization again, namely paskibra. I follow paskibra to train mentally and physically. but I also train physically outside of paskibra by participating in athletic activities. That's my story for achieving good life goals and for achieving success.

47+ Kata Motivasi Bahasa Inggris Beserta Arti Bahasa Indonesianya – BRITISH  Course

Komentar